In April I made a commitment to try to post at least once a day, and since then I’ve seen great increases in quality on my blog in all sorts of areas: my writing, creativity, people’s comments and interaction with my posts, and blog traffic. Although I did miss two days this month, I almost made my streak of one post per day (although I did make 33 posts, so it averages out to a little more than one per day). In case you missed it, here are some stats from the month of May on the blog.
Most popular posts this month:
- The Ultimate Ubiquitous Capture Device?
- Youth Ministry Compensation
- How I Built a Church Website for Free: Picking a WordPress Theme
- 13 Reasons Why (Traditional) Seminaries are Irrelevant (For Church Leaders): Part 1
- How I Built a Church Website for Free: WordPress Plugins
Website stats compared to April:
- Unique Visitor Increase: 100%
- RSS Subscriber Increase: 28%
- Visits Increase: 90%
- Pageviews Increase: 69%
Thanks to these sites for sending me the most traffic (aside from google, twitter, and facebook):
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the conversation recently. Some of the comments have been really great, and that’s what makes blogging so interesting and fruitful. I hope you it will continue!
And those of you who lurk (I know you’re out there, because you’ve told me), leave a comment already! I’d love to hear what you have to say.