- Listening – a crucial practice in youth ministry.
- Great questions for mentoring guys. I want to check out that book as well.
- Are people called to youth ministry specifically or are they called to particular communities? Mike Kupferer thinks the former. I’m open to the latter.
- Open letters from Kevin Twombly to teenage girls, teenage boys, and parents.
- A sweet tool for group discernment. I’m looking forward to using this.
- Pay attention to the guys on the ground.
- 30 ideas for getting involved in your local school. Great ideas for churches, even churches with no youth group or young people. What if old, graying, “dying” congregations took up some of these ideas? How cool would that be?
- When I first saw this, I thought it would make a great illustration. How important are your eyebrows?
- Do you have students who want to be pro athletes? It’s not all it’s cracked up to be.
- Rowan Williams, Archbishop of Canterbury, on youth ministry (kinda).
- Developing a youth ministry plan. Some good categories to think about here.
- Erik points us to a website with lots of free resources. We need more stuff like this that is filled with quality resources.
- Can ordination be a denial of baptism?